Lost Dispute but account is at £0

Ant1231
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Can someone please help with how I can find out why paypal sided with buyer.

We sold advertising space in a travel leaflet for Spain because of Covid we have been unable to deliver and deem it wise not to until at least the industry picks up. The service which we provided to a client i.e. the advertising was still provided through the leaflet on our website. And as I explained to paypal because of pandemic the physical leaflet will be released later. Despite providing screenshot of the leaflet paypal still decided to side with the buyer.

Furthermore, in the dispute the buyer cited a lack of email reply for the claim. Not so much delivery of item. Although it is true I was off work on furlough the buyer did get an autoreply asking them to get in touch with my colleague who would have provided an update to the buyer.

It seems here the buyer's problem wasn't with produce but lack of response and despite showing the advertising service had been provided paypal still sided with buyer.

My only saving grace is that I had no funds in my account nor is there any bank account tied into my paypal account. I refuse to top up the account with the relevant funds until I get answer from paypal. Should I call them?

I look forward to any help

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Yosuke59
New Community Member

Account last number is <removed> judge $4.52 Reference number Temp Charge August 5 . What is this is charge for.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.