Is it safe to ship to Freight Forwarding companies?

lightsalt
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I just sold one item which is around $300, and received the payment instantly. The address in Ebay/Paypal is:

14729 182nd St
Springfield Gardens NY 11413-4028

I googled this address, because the buyer information says he is at Oman, and found that this address is that of the freight forwarding company.

I never sold the items to international buyers, so hope to ask that it is safe to ship to freight forwarding companies. For example, I am worrying if the buyer would claim that he does not receive the item, the item is damaged, or else.

I am trying to be careful because of my one experience with Buyer protection (despite the case was U.S. address, not freight forwarding).

Previously, a buyer claimed that he received the defective item and, although I clarified no returns in product description, the Ebay forced me to give a full refund to the buyer.   I do not want the same thing happens in this case.

Please let me know I would be covered by seller protection, even if the case this international buyer would claim that he does not receive the item. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.