Impossible to block nightmare customer

khurasanminis
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal's new fee reimbursement policy makes it even harder to deal with difficult customers.  I have one who places orders, then he follows with a flurry of changes and requests to ship this here and that there, and the whole time I have to keep track of all the changes to the amount due from the customer.  

He is outside the USA and also asks for me to ship in multiple smaller shipments so that he will get hit with smaller customs fees.

So, I can't block him -- Paypal doesn't allow that.

I have to accept payments from him.  I can't just decide wnough is enough, and refund him and call it quits, because then I'm out $15-20.  And as he recently told me, don't you dare refund me and cancel, or I'll just place the order all over again, and you're in the same position as last time, and if you refuse to ship, I'll file a dispute and you'll have to pay the fee AGAIN.

And he's right.  

How are people coping with this since Paypal decided to steal the fee from its sellers?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

khurasanminis
Contributor
Contributor

I'm the only person this is happening to?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.