How can i Be Safe With Paypal Dispute If any Buyer Opened a Fake Dispute on Digital Good's

Prav9090
Contributor
Contributor

Hi i am Totally Scared Of Using Paypal Payment Gate Way Now a days Because Last Time i have Provided a Client With Digital Service and i have delivered him the service though his paypal payment sended mail and even on other mail which he talked to me with , As It's Digital service So what paypal Did Refunded him as he openeded 400$+ dispute and I almost sepends 3 to 5 days to do his 1 work and for my hardwork paypal refunded without even checking and put me liable for his scam , So How can i be safe With paypal Even i have readed seller protection but that is no use , just on words . i want to start a digital store but i want to know how can i show paypal that i have delivered him the work as i tried by showing mail no use , i don't want to work hard for other's if they just open dispute after receiving my service and shown paypal the delivery email still refunded and is their any video tutorial how to do be safe from dispute even provided the service to my buyer as i told .

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.