How can I get my money back from someone who disputed all the payments they sent me?!

WWBatter82
New Community Member
A good friend of mine disputed every payment he sent to me over the course of two months and I’m completely heart broken because I recently lost my job. Now he’s lying and saying that he never disputed the charges blah blah blah but now I can’t even get ahold of him but then I found out he has a drug problem but I need my money back to survive. Like I’m trying my very best to be patient with PayPal but getting through to them is horrible and the emails always tell me to sign in and I folllow all the procedures but then the resolution center always gives me a hassle. When I call I’m on hold for every then I end up getting disconnected and I’ve stated several times in email and through PayPal messages that I need to speak with an agent that I have proof of his messages saying he did not dispute them. That I also know he’s down this on cash app as well because he’s on drugs and no one can find him.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.