Disputes

Alborwinkle
Contributor
Contributor
I sold an item to someone, shipped it and it never arrived. The buyer filed a dispute and wants their money back. If I give them a refund then I’m **bleep** out of the money for the items. Isnt there some seller or buyer protection for things like this?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

JHart98
Contributor
Contributor
Reciepts from when you shipped the items will help your case. It's a process, but if you have the right documents to prove you shipped the product then you will be able to have customer support help you submit it so they can resolve the situation.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alborwinkle 

You would lose any dispute if tracking does not show as delivered and would have to refund the buyer.

If you sent it trackable and its showing as not delivered then you need to claim from the postage services you used to get a refund for yourself after refunding the buyer.

If you chose to send untracked then sadly you lose out as the buyer has paid for an item and not received it.

Surely you would want a refund from a seller if you didn't receive your goods?

@JHart98 

Sorry but thats wrong, the only thing paypal accepts is TRACKABLE proof of delivery.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.