Buyer receive goods (Amazon gift card ), used and the cancel the transaction.

Silviu2
Contributor
Contributor
Yesterday I sold an amazon gift card (60€), and the payment (-55€) was made through Paypal. Today I receive a email from paypal, that this transaction is blockend and the buyer will receive the money back (unauthorized transaction) Even he use The gift card. How can be possible? How can I trust PayPal now???
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

there is seller protection for UA,but I am afraid you do not qualify.

To qualify,you must show you have shipped(not necessarily delivered) with a shipping label you have paid for.

you dont have any.

Login to Me Too

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

plenty of scammers who know how to play this game,you should know better going forward,now go and make a copy of Paypal rules,terms,fee schedule and protection as buyer and seller.

better luck next time

Login to Me Too

Silviu2
Contributor
Contributor
I have all the conversation with this guy, where he can see that he receives the code, he checks it and thanks me. I do not understand how PayPal can withdraw my money without asking me for an opinion.
Login to Me Too

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

robots usually handle most disputes,there is just not enough staff to answer phones and emails,you can always try appealing after the case is closed if you lose.

emails and conversations are not accepted one can always doctored those emails,also with feedback left.

There is a forum which sell stealth accounts with doctored ids ,virtual bank account etc,and they can open 30 accounts all with fake IDs ,different email addresses,IP address.in another country where they are located.

On AMZN,they can also doctored vendor invoice to show where they bought the items. 

Login to Me Too

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

with UA,Paypal can find if the buyer is the one who is actually doing the buying,say if he logged into his ebay account,buy several things but dispute one item only,but not sure if item is digital,what would paypal do,you just have to wait and see.

but there is no protection for digital goods,physical goods you can ship with tracking,some will ship a thankyou note with tracking,cost is $2.90 domestic with digital goods or service rendered.

folks who dp IT work like designing website and accept paypal payment will mail a copy of the contract,the codes and a link URL address of the site and win the dispute of item not received.

but cateres,plumbers,drywall,landscape service,photographer,massuer,electricians ,they are better off not using Paypal to accept payments

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.