Avoid btc Trading with pay pal

AhmedSheikh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi paypal, I have to report this username Fraudster and a scammer by this email <removed> who took my btc from localbitcoin.com and later he changed mind and asked me to write btc on my address so that i should be banned from using paypal without my knowledge. He revoked the transaction saying he did not authorized this is the evidence below and the attached trade we did with him every date time and minute is there and also the local bitcoin sent me a message i attached to this email in case of that thief. Olease i need the money back and opemd my account limitations that guu is a hacker and evil scammer. Unauthorized transaction Case ID: PP-D-110693576 We’re reviewing your case and will get back to you soon. The buyer reported that someone made the order without their permission. Until this case is closed, we've also placed a hold on the transaction amount. Case details Sender information Fadi <removed> <removed> Transaction amount $21.00 USD Transaction ID 80D90142794037527 Date reported 25 April 2021

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AhmedSheikh 

The person who you sold to might not be who paid so it is possible the account was breached. You have to meet seller protection requirements with acceptable proof of delivery for digital goods. Do you have buyer’s IP address and email address? That can help you get coverage, if not, PayPal won’t cover you. But then again the amount is modest enough that they might cover you.

https://www.paypal.com/ke/webapps/mpp/seller-protection

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AhmedSheikh 

The person who you sold to might not be who paid so it is possible the account was breached. You have to meet seller protection requirements with acceptable proof of delivery for digital goods. Do you have buyer’s IP address and email address? That can help you get coverage, if not, PayPal won’t cover you. But then again the amount is modest enough that they might cover you.

https://www.paypal.com/ke/webapps/mpp/seller-protection

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.