website has been giving 403 Forbidden errors and cannot log in with app

Metalhead1000
Contributor
Contributor

Not sure if this is where this should go. If not, I apologize. Recently, at random times, the website gives 403 Forbidden errors and I am unable to log in on the app, where it says it cannot perform the action. Is there something wrong on my end or is it Paypal? I feel like it is the latter.  When I go to the website that shows what PayPal services are down, they all say everything is running. It has only started about a couple of weeks ago. I can access everything now but it goes down randomly, as I said. Is anyone else having this problem?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Renuka3
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi   @Metalhead1000 

Welcome to community.

I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance.

Renuka.

Login to Me Too

Metalhead1000
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply. That option is not very helpful. I do not have the time to call and be on hold usually and the "message us" option just gets me a bot that is not very helpful as it does not give options that are of us. Unless I can just type what I need to say and it gets an actual person to reply eventually?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.