verification issue

Agent207
Contributor
Contributor

Impossible to verify PayPal Business account in EU, because in billing address STATE box you can only pick US states, what causes PayPal to think that im from US?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

ADDISONS
Contributor
Contributor
Alright anybody having issues with Getting Verified"Was ready too pull my hair out" "You already got ur Card linkd'But can't find a bank too verify"Go too your Card,'find Your Router Num.'an Acct #" Go too try another way'At the Bank'Spot" Manually type those #in" If u did itt right"itt should jump an say"We will be sending you a Cash payment in 2/3"Business days"When that comes in" Send itt over"An they Will Verify ittS Really You
Login to Me Too

ADDISONS
Contributor
Contributor
You have too Upload PayPal"Uk
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Agent207 

Sounds as if you have opened a U.S paypal account by mistake?

When you click to register a paypal account there is a drop down list of countries with U.S being the default top option as Paypal is a U.S company.

If you have opened a U.S paypal account by mistake then you need to remove anything you have added and close it (if you can) and then open one for the correct country you are in.

This is because Paypal is country specific and differs a lot country to country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Agent207
Contributor
Contributor

For a personal account, you can pick which country you are in, for a Business account there is no such option, by default, it picks the U.S. as you can see in the picture (there is no way to choose, and in the next window it immediately asks for verification with U.S address)

Agent207_0-1674304985010.png

Login to Me Too

Elchin3
Contributor
Contributor

me too i have UK online company but i cant write there

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.