username not showing

Tatianna2022
Contributor
Contributor

I am currently using a business account and my username will not show for customers to Pay. I have tried by browser and app. How can I resolve this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Tatianna2022

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with your username showing to receive payments. Also, it looks like there was a broken link in the previous post - my apologies there! Have you completed the setup of your PayPal.me? The "@username" is normally based off of the registration of your PayPal.me info. If that doesn't help, please contact our support teams as mentioned above, or through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.

Best wishes, I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Mujahid7
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Tatianna2022,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. We usually advise our users to troubleshoot and try updating the name again. Here's a Help Center Article to assist you with this issue. If the issue persists, I recommend you please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page.

I hope this helps! 

- Mujahid

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Tatianna2022

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with your username showing to receive payments. Also, it looks like there was a broken link in the previous post - my apologies there! Have you completed the setup of your PayPal.me? The "@username" is normally based off of the registration of your PayPal.me info. If that doesn't help, please contact our support teams as mentioned above, or through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.

Best wishes, I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.