un verified account to change phone number

Stapled2Amonkey
New Community Member
Does anyone know how to resolve this, I haven't used PayPal for over a year, ive gotten a new mobile number since I opened the PayPal account, I forgot my password for PayPal so I had to change it, it then asked me to verify that it's me, by putting in a code that they will send to my mobile number, which is my old number, I came across a sentence, that was similar to the "forgotten your password" I can't remember what it said but was somthing like, "try another way to verify", so I pressed on it, thinking I had cracked the case, but it just took me back to the login page, so u logged back in and its still asking for the verification code to be sent to the old mobile number, and there's no way to get into my account to change the number without the verification code, if anyone has any ideas please let me no thanks in advance
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Stapled2Amonkey 

If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.