sorry we couldn't confirm it's you

wrey
Contributor
Contributor

Can't get into my account due to "Sorry we couldn't confirm it's you message.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

wrey
Contributor
Contributor

I found the solution in another post:   Log on via developer.paypal.com, go to paypal.com and change it in settings.
 Use the forgotten password option several times.   It worked for me.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@wrey 

Do you have a mobile (not landline) phone issued in your country and registered in just your name verified on your Paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

wrey
Contributor
Contributor

I found the solution in another post:   Log on via developer.paypal.com, go to paypal.com and change it in settings.
 Use the forgotten password option several times.   It worked for me.

Login to Me Too

Dany_boy234
Contributor
Contributor

Hey you need to first got to paypal.com and create a new account for the purpose of contacting paypals customer support since you can login and contact with your real account, Once you create the new account go to Google and search message centre and clikc the first  link you see then the message us option then login to begin a chat with an agent of PayPal once logged in click the New tap in the upper right corner of the page and the chat will open up now talk to the automated service and request for an agent if they tell you  no agent is available then come back later during working hours  around 6:00am to 6:00pm and then login to the message centre with the same account and request for an agent you will then be required to leave a detailed message and an agent will get back to you in 2 to 4 hours so please be patient, when the agent replies tell him or her that you cant login to your account or reset the password becasue sorry we couldn't confirm  its you error message appears, Now the agent will ask you to provide your account names, Email address and home address linked to your account but unfortunately if you can't remember the home address for your account  the agent can't help open up your account becasue with the address they can confirm th3 account really belongs to you, So if you forgot your account home address I'm so sorry the account password can't ben reset without your home address but if you know it then good the agent will send you a password reset link to your Paypal email so check your gmail or mail app and you will receive the password reset but be quick and tap it because the link expires in 10 minutes and to get a new password reset once the link expires you will now have no choice but to call Paypal if you failed to use the reset link in under 10 minutes when it just arrived to your email.

And yeah that's how you get back your account access follow those steps or also please feel free to whatsapp me if you want my number is <removed> I will await for your text message if your ready.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.