"There's a problem with the info you entered. Please check it and try again."

oomps
Contributor
Contributor

Keep getting this error message when I try to login on the Paypal app on android.  Been using it for years without issues.  I can login fine via my pc with the same credentials, but the app seems to be rejecting my login.  Nothing suspicious, no messages or anything, just the error message in the topic when I try to get in via app.  Anyone else have similar issues or have a solution?

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Noorlary
New Community Member
Same, I can’t transfer the money to my account I keep getting this message
Login to Me Too

Nhays89
New Community Member
This has been preventing me from using the app for a while now. Sick of it. I don't understand how they are not aware of this. I cannot view statements make payments etc on Android mobile. Get your **** together PayPal.
Login to Me Too

I found out the issue from another user complaining about this on twitter. If you have any apostrophes  '  in your message you need to remove them. Terrible input sanitizing on Paypal's part, but whatever. They should at least update the error message to be more descriptive. Anyway, now it's on record.

Login to Me Too

ErikChebike
New Community Member
I have the same issue , I even changed my password And still can’t log in!!
Login to Me Too

SpaghettiJimmy
New Community Member

Thank you basicallysteve! This was the secret-sauce for sending a secure message! Baffling why it's even an issue, as other punctuation is just fine.

Login to Me Too

ccdavis96

I have never felt like less of a human using this service.  I am unable to send a direct secure message to paypal.  This is a site that just screws over poor people.  I am looking forward to closing my account because of issues like this.  I can't get a representative that knows what a PO box is.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.