paypal.me how to change username

Pierser
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I need to change the username which is visible when people send money through paypal.me

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Shane76
New Community Member
I wanna change my username

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Donna

Hello Pierser,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

While you cannot change the username yourself, if you contact our Customer Care department, we can change it for you.

-Donna

Login to Me Too
Solved

Shane76
New Community Member
I wanna change my username
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Craig

Hi @Shane76,

Welcome to the Community! 

If you need to edit your PayPal.Me link, you should contact our Customer Support by clicking Contact from the footer of any PayPal page.

Hopefully, this answers your question.
PayPal_Craig

Login to Me Too

I would also like to change my username from @sarahnoellecanter. how do i contact someone to change it?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @sarahnoellecant,

Thank you for your post. The moderators of this forum can only change the Community Forum username, which is not the same one as your PayPal username or your PayPal.me address. Are you referring to changing the Community Forum username? If yes, please let us know the new Community forum username so that we can help you accordingly.

Best wishes,
 Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.