login timeout setting

theoldmapman
New Community Member

how can I change the time my account stays open

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @theoldmapman,

Good question! Regrettably, there's no way to change the timeout setting. We appreciate your suggestion and apologize for any inconvenience. I hope this information helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

olivejunkie
Contributor
Contributor

I also would like to be in control of when Paypal logs out automatically. Really this is not User Centred Design, so please listen to what your customers want?

Login to Me Too

Abouna
Contributor
Contributor

Ditto!  This stinks and I've  been dealing with it for 10 years or more.  Very tired of PP, would love to ditch it for something else as it is always 5+ years behind the curve.

Login to Me Too

Hotrodguru
New Community Member

This timeout is ABSOLUTELY the worst. Good look trying to view archived invoices and create new ones while having them in other tabs or windows. Before you can copy and paste anything, you've been timed out.

FIX THIS PAYPAL.

Login to Me Too

Crazi
Contributor
Contributor

Timeout is far too short. Try following your Crypto account and monitor pricing when every minute you are kicked out.... SHAMBLES!!!!!

Login to Me Too

SkynetDesign
New Community Member

I do agree, if you want to give a detailed answer to a dispute for instance, you type a long text and when you submit you are kicked from your session!
There ONLY PAYPAL doing this and it's just a NIGHTMARE!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.