kimkhuu
Contributor
Contributor

Every time I tried to log in , there was a pop up asked me to enter my phone and chose either one of 2 option

1. Add  phone number

2. Call you to confirm

Then I chose #2, no call.  Next, I tried to clean the cache, and changed password, this time I received the call with the verification code; therefore I could logged  in to my account.  But, if I clicked on any button on page account, for example activity, then I was be out of my account immediately.  I tried many times,  but this happened again and again.  Please help me to solve this problem.  Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @kimkhuu,

Thank you for doing that troubleshooting. If the problem is persisting, please reach out to customer service for assistance. You can find your contact options by visiting the PayPal website and clicking Contact at the bottom of the page.

I hope this is quickly resolved!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @kimkhuu

Thank you for the post and welcome to our community forum!

Sorry to hear the issues you're facing with your account. I recommend you to unplug your wifi/router box and leave it unplugged for 5 minutes and plug it back. Once it has rebooted, try to login using different browser or device and access your account.

I hope this information helps.

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

kimkhuu
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for answering my question. I had tried many times the way you told me ; even I changed the password and tried to log in on the other device, but I got the problem as before. Please help me to solve this. Thanks so lot.

Kim

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @kimkhuu,

Thank you for doing that troubleshooting. If the problem is persisting, please reach out to customer service for assistance. You can find your contact options by visiting the PayPal website and clicking Contact at the bottom of the page.

I hope this is quickly resolved!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Willjoe
Contributor
Contributor

You may just need to clear your cache and cookies from your internet browser. If you can't log in because you forgot your password, proceed straight to PayPal. Enter your email to have a new password sent to you.

Regards,

Will

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.