how do you know if your account is verified?

anjieee07
Contributor
Contributor

i need to link my card and it's successful but whenever I'm trying to link my Paypal account to an employer it keeps on saying may paypal account is not verified

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@anjieee07 

Did you also confirm the card with the 4-digit code? Confirm your email address, confirm your phone?

To become Verified, Log in to your PayPal account, click the Unverified link, and follow the instructions.

Or try How do I verify my PayPal account?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Willjoe
Contributor
Contributor

To see if your account is verified, sign into your Google Account. If it hasn't been verified yet, you'll see a message asking you to verify your account.

Regards,

Will

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi everyone!

@Willjoe, thank you for posting on our Community! Before providing information on a specific topic, please make sure the information you are providing is completely accurate and up-to-date. Not all users have a Google account to sign into, and we do not require a Google account to use PayPal. @sharpiemarker's reply to this post on this topic provided the proper guidance on how to verify a PayPal account.

Thank you for your time,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.