did paypal ever fix shipping addresses not being able to be deleted/edited

mumurino
Contributor
Contributor

i am seeing addresses from over 10 years ago that needs to be changed or deleted when i make an online purchase through paypal.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

TasleemaJ
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @mumurino.

I understand that you would like to change the shipping address. When you are reviewing the payment details, click the dropdown under “Your Shipping Address”. Select your shipping address or click to +Add a new shipping address. Review the details and click Save if you added a new shipping address.

Thanks and Regards,

TasleemaJ

Login to Me Too

mumurino
Contributor
Contributor

i can only add more, but i want to change and delete existing ones. is that possible?

Login to Me Too

VvonHistria
New Community Member

Nope, they have not fixed that and the employee that just replied to your post obviously did not bother to understand what you are asking. There are few examples of these tone deaf replies from the employees in several posts where people desperately want to delete those "gift" shipping addresses. It is such a common mistake and people lose money because of that, it is quite puzzling that PayPal is not fixing this after a decade.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.