account permanently limited, how do i get the remaining balance?

Patty0163
New Community Member

account is permanently limited. Its been overr 180 days I was told I would receive an email with instructions on how to transfer my remaining balance. I had to close that email after my phone was stolen. still have the same phone number. How do I get my money?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Patty0163 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Patty0163 

Ignore advice from @TODD47 

This is often scammers posting so you contact them and they scam you in some way.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

pickardchase
Contributor
Contributor
I got the same generic response on here too .. but aside from that when my account was first permanently limited I emailed everyone in the executive offices and I received a few responses telling me that I had no choice but to wait 180 days and numerous representatives & higher ups emailed me stating that I would be able to withdrawal the remaining balance in my account on 5/26/22 which is TODAY… so here’s to hoping & PRAYING they follow through with what they said and actually ALLOW me to get my money
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.