Wrong phone number showing

rosemarie555
Contributor
Contributor

My receipt for a transaction shows an incorrect phone number.    How can I make the correct number show on a transaction receipt ?   FYI: my account profile has my right number.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_MariaI

Hello, @rosemarie555!

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear the phone number is incorrect. Unfortunately, it isn't possible to change the details if the transaction is done. From your profile, you can manage your phone numbers and set up the right number as the preferred one. You can find the steps on the following link: https://bit.ly/3j56v4y

I hope this information helps. 

María. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

PayPal_MariaI

Hello, @rosemarie555!

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear the phone number is incorrect. Unfortunately, it isn't possible to change the details if the transaction is done. From your profile, you can manage your phone numbers and set up the right number as the preferred one. You can find the steps on the following link: https://bit.ly/3j56v4y

I hope this information helps. 

María. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_MariaI

Hello again, @rosemarie555!

I would like to add that if you need to be contacted by the seller, you can reach out to them and provide them with your correct phone number.

María.  

Login to Me Too

Esajuhani
Contributor
Contributor
there IS wrong My old phone number,what can i do **bleep**
Login to Me Too

rosemarie555
Contributor
Contributor

I had to contact customer service.

Login to Me Too

Esajuhani
Contributor
Contributor
What can i do Ask me send message or call but number IS old no work anymore
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.