Will I still be payed by a site if the country picked doesn't match the rest of my PayPal details?

Emma283
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to sell my art on a site called 'Pixilart'. Basically, I make the design, they print and sell to customers and I make commission when my design is used. However, when filling out PayPal info to pay me they ask for a US address and US state (I'm in the UK). Will I still get payed if I use a correct address except for the country, or will this be an issue? Or is there any way around this? There are no other options for other countries. I'm forced to pick US as the country and a state in the US that my PayPal address is. 

I've also tried emailing the Pixilart company, asking admin/moderators, but they either didn't get back to me or couldn't help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Emma283,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! This would be a great question for the merchant. Depending on the merchant's sending and receiving preferences, they may not be able to send money internationally. Since you are in the UK, that would present an issue in receiving your payouts from them. I would reach out to Pixilart directly to see if they have an option to send funds to a UK account. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Emma283,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! This would be a great question for the merchant. Depending on the merchant's sending and receiving preferences, they may not be able to send money internationally. Since you are in the UK, that would present an issue in receiving your payouts from them. I would reach out to Pixilart directly to see if they have an option to send funds to a UK account. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.