Why oh why does PayPal say Authentication required every time I log in?

Emma_SWL
Contributor
Contributor

I am going slightly insane here...  I use my PayPal account for my business so I spend most of my day logged in however recently it is randomly logging me out and says Authentication required.  I mean I am all up for making sure my account is safe but this is starting to drive me potty!  I and not using a different computer, a different browser, I've not even moved from my desk!  I've been using PayPal for over 7 years for my business!

Any one shed any light on this, is there anything in my settings I can turn on/off to stop it?

Thanks,
Emma

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Peje
New Community Member

My experience entirely 😞

My Paypal logs me out automatically far too often, and several times each day, it requires me to Authenticate my ID to log back in ?

I want to stay logged in which seems impossible, but would put up with logging in regularly, were it not for having to receive and enter a code !

Furthermore, when messaging Paypal Help about the issue, it was not helpful to send me irrelevant articles, told to type "need more help" if they were not relevant, only for the Wonderful Paypal Assistant, to reply "Sorry, can you repeat that" or similar, in reply !!!!!! 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.