Why am I not getting transaction payment emails to alert me to sales since 1/29?

zazzy
Contributor
Contributor

I have not been getting ANY notifications of sales

or emailed receipts for payments I made since 1/29!

I spent 2 1/2 hours on the phone on hold with no one

at PayPal answering! I am sick of PayPal technical issues

that I can never contact them about without pulling my hair

out for wasting hours of my time.

In 20 years selling with PayPal, I have NEVER been treated so badly.

I AM STILL GETTING NO TRANSACTION EMAILS AND THEY WILL NOT EVEN

DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @zazzy

Welcome to the PayPal Community. I'm sorry to hear you haven't been receiving notifications recently. I can understand how inconveniencing that must be. PayPal's system normally sends email notifications automatically for any transactions sent or received to your account. If you haven't been receiving them, it may be possible they are getting caught by some kind of filter or in your junk / spam folder in your email. If you've double-checked all your spam filters and junk folders in your email, you may wish to update and confirm a new email address on your account to see if that solves it. If it does, then the problem was most likely with your first email address. If it does not, please reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page, through Twitter DM or Facebook PM. 

Good luck and best wishes, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.