Which is Good Paypal account

goyanihardik24
New Community Member

1. Which is the best Paypal Individual account or business account?
2. Which account in credit amount will get a good rate USD <> INR?
3. What dcuments required for business account.

Please help me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @goyanihardik24,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand that you would like to create a new PayPal account. PayPal is a payment platform with a website and a phone app that enables payments between parties through online money transfers. Your primary balance is your default currency. Your default currency is used to transact payments. The currency of account depends on the country that you have registered and would receive money in the same currency. Here's the help center article to manage currency. Please check this link to know all the information. To open a Personal account, you need to provide your: 

• First and last name 
  • Address 
  • Phone number 
  • Email address 

For your protection, you'll also need to create a password for your account and choose 2 security questions. After you sign up for an account, you can transact hassle free. You can add a payment method like a debit or credit card, or a bank account. Also, you will be prompted to provide more details once you sign up. Here's the difference between Business and personal account.

Personal: Recommended for individuals who shop and pay online, or wish to send or receive personal payments for shared expenses such as splitting of dinner bills or rental charges; for casual sellers or non-businesses who wish to get paid online, and who also make online purchases.

Business: Recommended for merchants who operate under a company/group name. It offers additional features such as allowing up to 200 employees limited access to your account and customer service email alias for customer issues to be routed for faster follow-ups.

Good Luck,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.