Where can I find the email addresses of the people I have set up in my paypal?

babspanky
New Community Member

Hi I wonder if anyone can help? I am trying to find the email address of one of the people I send money to.  In Paypal, it's just coming up with the name in a     round icon and I can' t seem to find the actual email address although I must have had it in the first place to send the original payment. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@babspanky 

You can try looking up their name in your activity page for the original transaction. Or just ask the recipient what their correct PayPal email address is because there’s no buyer protection with friends and family payments to get a refund if you sent it to the wrong account. You’re at the mercy of the recipient to refund and not all of them do. Some may think it’s a scam and won’t respond.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Willjoe
Contributor
Contributor

Can people see my email on PayPal?
In their (the sender) Account Transaction History, they will see your real name and email address if you have a Personal or Premier Account, if you have a Business Account, they will see your business name and email address.

Regards,

Will

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Willjoe,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forum. When providing assistance, your input would be more valuable on more recent posts that may not already have a valid reply. This post was solved by @sharpiemarker back in July. Also, please make sure the information you are providing is as recent as possible by checking our Help Center. We no longer offer Premier accounts and haven't for some time. We currently offer Business and Personal accounts. 

Thank you for your time, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.