When i Make Paypal business Account there is no option to change the country

Amany_kasem
Contributor
Contributor

I can't change the country when i make paypal business account there is no option to change it even though i put and Egyptian Address and number and keeps asking for American state

[removed]

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Amany_kasem 

You need to stop and cancel the whole thing and start over. Your forum profile does not even say what country you’re in. So there’s a glitch somewhere.

If you can close the account, do it.

Then go here: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/country-worldwide to click your country to sign up.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Amany_kasem 

You need to stop and cancel the whole thing and start over. Your forum profile does not even say what country you’re in. So there’s a glitch somewhere.

If you can close the account, do it.

Then go here: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/country-worldwide to click your country to sign up.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Amany_kasem
Contributor
Contributor
Well it is my 3rd account so not making new one will help and i can't contact online support bc they are offline 24/7 even when they aay 6am PDT so i don't know what to do
Login to Me Too

Amany_kasem
Contributor
Contributor
And i posted this problem once and someone told me it is my fault not paypal's fault so i got no help at all
Login to Me Too

Willjoe
Contributor
Contributor

No. The laws applicable to PayPal accounts differ by country and region. So, you can't change your address to a country that is different from the country you used when you opened your account. If you're moving abroad, you'll need to close your existing account and open a new account.

Regards,

Will

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.