We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

silouette
New Community Member

We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

Why am i getting this message when i click on  manage api credentials as im trying to set up the put it on laybuy api on my shopify site. 

Login to Me Too
100 REPLIES 100

tinzafra0706
Contributor
Contributor
hey im having the same problem, is yours fixed? If yes, how? couldn't talk to anyone from Paypal due to corona virus **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Hi I'm having problems with this message today but cant call the number because it's out of office hours. I'm quite concerned because I am yet to find a response which is either reassuring or has a happy ending. Any advice would be appreciated. I have had the account for over 3 years, everything is verified, I've not tried to pay for anything unexpected, and they have all my numbers, cards, emails and funding sources correct. Help!
Login to Me Too

tinzafra0706
Contributor
Contributor
Hey mate, did your issue get fixed? if yes, how? can't call paypal because they are closes 😭 i have $500 on my acct 😭
Login to Me Too

Amnaytag
Contributor
Contributor
**bleep**
Login to Me Too

Lizuwinner
Contributor
Contributor

Wow! You give them all that information about you and still get locked out just like me? LOL PayPal, What is "Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you". I am not in the US and calling US some number is too expensive in my country. Why can't you simply put a chat box like all websites do and resolve login issues? Why do we all have to be Americans in order to receive help from American companies? So annoying! I have used this account since 2019 until today then suddenly somebody wakes up and decides that I wouldn't login to my account until I use my money to call some American number which is not only ridiculously expensive but also out of office hours! What the hell PayPal? We are not all Americans (and wouldn't want to be for a day) so please fix the issues in your own system. This is so unacceptable!

Login to Me Too

Creekview
If you had your customer service department open, this could be solved. Your company is really **bleep** with a lot of money people trust you with. I want answers NOW
Login to Me Too

Zo8
Nobody ever answer the phone
Login to Me Too

wurf
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem but i cant eaven login to my account it just says that error message and to call the number.
I live a long way from us and that phonebill will be massive if i call it any other way to fix the problem?

Login to Me Too

durcy8

What should I do if the system write this "sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you" and can not let me in. I can not log in. But the username and the password are right. I can not call the phone number outside from uk. Please help me to get back my account.

Login to Me Too

OscarBBussines
Contributor
Contributor

YES SAME THING FOR ME! AND IM GETTING ANGRY

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.