Options
Equitube
Contributor
I hope you didn't commit suicide too.

We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

Options
Eaman
Contributor
I am unable to log in from my gmail . I entered my gmail pasword correcrly to enter and yet it says its wrong

Options
Nhlay7Ngwaqa
Contributor
I need help asap this is my problem

Options
Twepz
Contributor

Hello, i got the same problem for like 2 months only i can do is withdraw to my bank i called to paypal 3 or 4 times they told me to open paypal and wait 48hours, i don't know why but when i write them message on paypal message center, they told me to call them i called and now they fixed.

Options
mzlee28
New Community Member
Can paypal please fix this issue on my account so i can send money again this affecting me and been going on for two days and no one trying to help even cs not

Options
RandomStrip01
Contributor
Anyone has solution fir this. I just started using paypal since there no alterantive I could use at the moment...

Options
Fiery65
Contributor

I live in Australia, and not once have I had I had a problem ringing Customer Service, and they have answered any question I have had 🙂

Smile people 

It takes 43 muscles to frown and only 17 to smile”

Options
kosmaskg5
New Community Member

Same problem here. Have any of these problems been solved? It's happened today, and it is my only source for money. Please help me.

Thanks

Options
Mjhieu
Contributor
Got the same problem on android 10 Note 10 plus. Cant conform it is me. On pc, I cant purchase anything with my visa card, check out and it only open sumary page then nothing happen. Paypal is now useless to do anything. if it goes on like this, nobody use paypal anymore and this company is closing down soon.

Options
katievcitor
Contributor

Paypal is the worst service ever and should be cancelled.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.