We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

silouette
New Community Member

We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

Why am i getting this message when i click on  manage api credentials as im trying to set up the put it on laybuy api on my shopify site. 

Login to Me Too
100 REPLIES 100

Fudog
Contributor
Contributor
After 30 mins on hold Im told my account is fine , no issues! No its not fine I cant make any payments. Sir I advise you to find another way to pay the vender
Login to Me Too

Lonien
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem customer service is trash
Login to Me Too

Lonien
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem customer service is trash.
Login to Me Too

boopaloop12
Contributor
Contributor

I have this same issue, and for the longest time I was convinced that the redundant cycle of information & processing (IE : Asking to text for verification twice --  submitting code  -- twice -- still failure to verify- - and yes i've tried the "Call me" option but they never even called) -- -was on my end thrugh some sort of mechanism such as cookies , history, browser, cpu, wifi , 3g , and so on and so forth,,, the variables if you will. k, so I attempt to eliminate the possibilities and still it seems that there is some magical genie that decided when I CAN and CANNOT access funds. I really don't understand, and although i've saught out an explanation numerous times -- I get the "run-around" fix the issue and stop lying to your customers .

Login to Me Too

Monera
New Community Member

Having same issue. Was anyone able to fix the problem?

Login to Me Too

AlexusR1
Contributor
Contributor
Please fix this problem.
Login to Me Too

Frozensica
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone know what should be done beside making a phone call? The bill will be too much and i really hate this situation. Is there nothing i can do? Only phone call???
Login to Me Too

AriezOMG
Contributor
Contributor
I've had this same problem, called customer service and they lied and told me I couldn't send it to my debit card that I have to use their card. Im now waiting for a card that I don't even need because I'm not going to use PayPal again after this, for $7. Just throw the whole staff away.
Login to Me Too

RyanHotchkiss
Contributor
Contributor

I love how PayPal has no solution for this probem. 

They simply say, "try again in 48 hours. But, don't try too many times or your account will be perminently blocked."

Quality service.

**bleep** automated systems.

Login to Me Too

angel8ireje
Contributor
Contributor

My colleague suicide because of this issue. He used to transac with paypal to his clients but apparently paypal security didn't allow him to access his acc anymore, service fixing took 2 months before the acc is accessible, unfortunately my friend died, he hanged his self 'cause of depression. All his clients are raging upon him and pressuring but he can't do anything because his paypal acc has been lock for 2 months. Now I'm facing the same issue, I can't log in too. I finally understand the frustation my friend have been, it's kinda ruin your life a bit.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.