Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

AGhoneim
New Community Member

I receive the following message " Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you", although my account was verified through my mobile phone.

Please let me know what is the problem, Thanks

Login to Me Too
171 REPLIES 171

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@anahitaj 

Are you using a VPN? Or, logging in from non-secure internet connection or a different location/connection from your usual one? Try restarting your internet connection or restarting your device. PayPal uses trackers and web beacons to recognize you/your acct.

And try logging in from https://www.paypal.com/jp/webapps/mpp/home

To contact customer services, message or call PayPal as guest/without log in:

https://www.paypal.com/jp/smarthelp/contact-us      

Click “Message Us” or “Call Us” option on the bottom.   

Or reach out to PayPal at Facebook or Twitter.    

https://www.facebook.com/PayPal     

Twitter: @AskPayPal      

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

janris
New Community Member

SOLUTION!!

Had this problem transferring money to my bank account.

Solution:

- Download the Paypal app (I'm on iOS)

- Transfer, done.

This problem seems to be web-exclusive.

Login to Me Too

musinou
New Community Member

I have done that too. I could make sure the phone numbers were ok from the app and I could login on the web after login on the app.

Login to Me Too

Murimi7
Contributor
Contributor
What wrong because am having this problem,,we're sorry, we couldn't confirm it's you
Login to Me Too

Murimi7
Contributor
Contributor
Sure you people can verify my login why
Login to Me Too

CrimsonPhantom
Contributor
Contributor
I couldn't log in to my Paypal i want to send a message to paypal Customer Service but it redirect me to log in everytime i tried to log in the screen sorry we couldn't verify is you im tired of this cycle.
Login to Me Too

Paypal_Ashley1

Hello @CrimsonPhantom, 

Thank you for posting within our PayPal Community!

I am sorry you have encountered issues reaching our Customer Support, and I know this is frustrating. Typically, there is an option to "Chat with us while logged out." If you see this option present, it should permit you to send a message as a guest. Otherwise, you may attempt to contact us through Facebook Private Message (PM) or Twitter Direct Message (DM). 

I hope this helps! 

- Ashley

If you find this or any other post was useful or helpful, feel free to make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

JulioPerez11
Exactly!! Their verification system is so stupid. I’m raging here having to pay 80€ for a SMS that came a LOT later and a blocked account. I can’t even send my money nor verify my identity or call some paypal-xoom personnel. This procedure is trash.
Login to Me Too

SMAJASON
Contributor
Contributor

Why my account can't login.....

Always show this word

Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

Please fix my account as soon as possible. 

Thanks you

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SMAJASON 

Do you have a mobile (not landline) phone issued in your country and registered in just your name verified on your Paypal account?
Paypal are using mobile phones for i.d requirements for logging in and withdrawal funds for extra security measures.

You have a U.S paypal account so you need to reside in the U.S, if you do then have you completed all the information in your paypal profile and supplied any requested documents. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.