We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

silouette
New Community Member

We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

Why am i getting this message when i click on  manage api credentials as im trying to set up the put it on laybuy api on my shopify site. 

Login to Me Too
100 REPLIES 100

edgielmarp
can someone help me to fix it without calling
Login to Me Too

Equitube
Contributor
Contributor

NO THEY CANNOT ALWAYS RESOLVE IT. 

I had a Paypal payment of $550 sent to my account. No problem, I figured it would be faster than waiting for a paper check. Unfortunately, I also lost my wallet with my Paypal debit card in it. 7 TO 10 WORKING DAYS TO REPLACE IT give me a break. Ok, not a problem I can just use my Paypal balance to pay for things right?

WROING

I cannot access my money, Paypal tells me that they can't fix it right now but they are AWARE OF IT

this is all the money I have. I can' t put gas in my car or EVEN **bleep**ING EAT while PP screws around on a problem that is most likely in house engineered. They have always tried to hold onto money deposited them.

I need my money I AM **bleep**ING HUNGRY AND CAN'T WAIT 2 **bleep** WEEKS TO EAT

Login to Me Too

SGT1
New Community Member
I’m on a trip, break down, friends send money, yet I’m unable to access funds or transfer. In seven hours, I will have to check out of a hotel and be on the street, in the cold Seattle November rain- oh, and haven’t had anything to eat for 24 hours. 3 Payments totalling $450, and useless. Customer service has no humanity, like a parrot they repeat 72hours for review, possibly 5working days until available. The did manage to cancel the transfer so I have money available ON PayPal only, which does nothing for my hunger, and although you can use PayPal to book a room, a card is required to check in, but PayPal won’t let me even transfer $25 for the incidentals hold. It won’t generate a QR code for cash at Walmart. Got help for my situation but thanks to PayPal, I’m still **bleep**.
Login to Me Too

Lonien
Contributor
Contributor
same problem.
Login to Me Too

technolaser
Contributor
Contributor

@MTS_Tiffany 

If the problem everyone is having is that they cannot log in, why suggest the solution that they log in to get the call center number?

Login to Me Too

joobles
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing is happening to me now.

I still can’t log in after six live chats and many phone calls.

Not happy

Login to Me Too

Abel0101
New Community Member
Is there any solution to this problem yet.other than calling a US number??I can't log in to my account for hours now.yet I need the cash urgently
Login to Me Too

OscarBBussines
Contributor
Contributor

Im getting same problem! And they didn't even have the *beep* email to contact for help! Im a business man, and people waiting. PAYPAL is doesn't care about me and my business

Login to Me Too

nguyenkt08
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem today, after trying many times my account has been disabled (But then is has been recover by ID verification.) so don't try too much.

I did not call the hotline, like many of you, I'm not in the US so a phone call will cost a lot of money. I'm looking for a method to fix this via email or phone first.

Annotation 2019-12-16 132628.jpg

Does anyone get a solution?

Login to Me Too

A lie.. i have called everyday. Its like speaking to wall. They say they cant override the system
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.