We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

silouette
New Community Member

We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

Why am i getting this message when i click on  manage api credentials as im trying to set up the put it on laybuy api on my shopify site. 

Login to Me Too
100 REPLIES 100

Equitube
Contributor
Contributor
I hope you didn't commit suicide too.
Login to Me Too

Eaman
Contributor
Contributor
I am unable to log in from my gmail . I entered my gmail pasword correcrly to enter and yet it says its wrong
Login to Me Too

Nhlay7Ngwaqa
Contributor
Contributor
I need help asap this is my problem
Login to Me Too

Twepz
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, i got the same problem for like 2 months only i can do is withdraw to my bank i called to paypal 3 or 4 times they told me to open paypal and wait 48hours, i don't know why but when i write them message on paypal message center, they told me to call them i called and now they fixed.

Login to Me Too

mzlee28
New Community Member
Can paypal please fix this issue on my account so i can send money again this affecting me and been going on for two days and no one trying to help even cs not
Login to Me Too

RandomStrip01
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone has solution fir this. I just started using paypal since there no alterantive I could use at the moment...
Login to Me Too

Fiery65
Contributor
Contributor

I live in Australia, and not once have I had I had a problem ringing Customer Service, and they have answered any question I have had 🙂

Smile people 

It takes 43 muscles to frown and only 17 to smile”

Login to Me Too

kosmaskg5
New Community Member

Same problem here. Have any of these problems been solved? It's happened today, and it is my only source for money. Please help me.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Mjhieu
Contributor
Contributor
Got the same problem on android 10 Note 10 plus. Cant conform it is me. On pc, I cant purchase anything with my visa card, check out and it only open sumary page then nothing happen. Paypal is now useless to do anything. if it goes on like this, nobody use paypal anymore and this company is closing down soon.
Login to Me Too

katievcitor
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is the worst service ever and should be cancelled.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.