We need some information from you - Business I do not have!

Blu222
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. I've used paypal for a few years now, and not once have I stated I own a business. Paypal recently sent me an email, legit with my full name & proper documentation, not a phisher email.. That they have limited my account and need more information about "my business." The catch is though, they did not limit my account. I even went to the support robot and it said I have no limitations on my account. I have no dispute in my messages on site either. I'm very worried that if I let this slip under the rug and assume it was some sort of bug, I might lose my account or something!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Blu222 

Check with customer services, may be a mistaken email sent to you by mistake?

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Blu222 

Check with customer services, may be a mistaken email sent to you by mistake?

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Blu222
Contributor
Contributor
I've been waiting over 8 hours for an agent. Paypal Twitter is also just a robot. I have not called yet.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.