We are Having Some trouble completing your request right now - problem with app

arinaxx
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

I have troubles logging into the Paypal App. At first it showed just a blank screen after entering the security code and now whenever I try to login,  it says (Sorry About That "We are Having Some trouble completing your request right now"). and i' not sure what's wrong because it was working just fine yesterday and i also have no trouble if i try logging in on internet browser.

can any one please help me to resolve the issue??

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @arinaxx,

Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues logging into the mobile app. Have you tried deleting the app and redownloading it? That normally does the trick. If you're still running into issues after that, I might recommend trying to reset your password. 

My apologies for any inconvenience this presents,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

kareliyavishal8
New Community Member
Adding Bank Account Problem.Please Solve This Problem Immediately.I Have a Problem In Adding Bank Account and Card . Please solve and help me.
Login to Me Too

Paypal_Ashley1

Hello @kareliyavishal8,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post on our PayPal Community!

I am sorry you have encountered issues adding your bank account. Please verify the bank details are accurate and match the information on your PayPal account. Also, be sure this bank is not linked to any other PayPal accounts. If you still encounter a problem, please reach out to our Customer Support for assistance. They may be reached by selecting "Contact" at the bottom of the PayPal website. 

Thank you!

- Ashley

If you find this or any other post was useful or helpful, feel free to make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.