We Couldn't Confirm it's you , same error since 2 years :(

drilonqerimi1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I was using PayPal normally and it worked well but I didn't use it for some days and it showed me an error like this

"Sorry we couldn't confirm it's you!"

I tried to reset PayPal account password but still showed the same error and I don't know what to do.

I have my money and card stuck in there , if someone can tell me what this error means and can I fix it. It's been literally 2 years from now trying to open my PayPal account and I tried calling customer service and it says something about Covid-19 and they cant help me!! Please someone help, earlier @kernowlass or @Kernowlass369 replied to me to try

1. Downloading the app to see if it will let you in to change / update it in the settings.

2. Log on via developer.paypal.com, go to paypal.com and change it in settings.

3. Use the forgotten password option several times.

4. Trying another browser that may let you in without phone verification (then change it when you have logged in).

5. Trying again another day when sometimes you can get in without doing the verification and then change the number.

6. Changing the password a few times sometimes works as it can bypass the phone verification.

7. Try clicking on P top of the forum page and see if you can log in via the forum.

but none of these worked for me!!!

Thanks! P.s. sorry for bad English!

paypalerror.png

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@drilonqerimi1 

Did you clear browser cookies?

Are you logging in from a different location/country or device, IP PayPal does not recognize?

Have you tried contacting PayPal customer services through Facebook or Twitter?

Did you try this without logging in:

1. https://www.paypal.com/rs/smarthelp/contact-us
2. Click “Call Us” at the bottom.

3. Click “Call Us as guest” link.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

drilonqerimi1
Contributor
Contributor
Tried all of them and still doesn't work
Login to Me Too

drilonqerimi1
Contributor
Contributor
Still having this problem 😞
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.