Verifying my PayPal account

Ceekay27
Contributor
Contributor
How do I verify my account? Because I don't see any option in my app and on the website and I can't transfer money because the account is not verified.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
10 REPLIES 10

Introspective01
New Community Member

I'm confused?? Can you elaborate?

Login to Me Too

Rexmar22
Contributor
Contributor
How do I verify my account? Because I don't see any option in my app and on the website and I can't transfer money because the account is not verified.
Login to Me Too

Reeh1234
Did you manage to sort out your problem cos currently I have the same problem
Login to Me Too

sb_confuseduser
New Community Member

Did you get it figured out?

Login to Me Too

buckychris
New Community Member

The solution in this section isn't a solution at all. It just takes you to the help section with a link to "If your account has not been verified, follow the necessary steps to complete your profile." which takes you back to your account which has nothing to click to do anything regarding knowing or applying for verification. 

First time actually having to use paypal after registering a while ago. My bank accounts and cards are already added, but a site i need it for says my account isn't verified and there's no way for me to continue this process. I've tried a bunch of suggestions online but nothing works. Is it that hard just to have a verified tick in your profile and a link to complete this process if it's not yet done, ya know, like most other services on earth.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @buckychris

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some road-blocks getting your account Verified. Have you tried logging in first and then clicking the link you've provided above? If you have and it's still not working, try this one after you've cleared your browser's cache, cookies, and history: How do I verify my PayPal account?

If that doesn't do the trick, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Mwhite1010
Contributor
Contributor
How do I know for sure my papal account is verified?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.