VPN

RADPAC
Contributor
Contributor

I am setting up a new charity account as my organization just got approved as an official 501(c)(3) organization.

I keep getting these intimidating emails from Paypal accusing me of doing bad things and suggesting I am a fraud!!

My organization is 100% legit and we have all of our IRS and State approvals and documents.

I have used a personal PayPal account for years.  Now I am setting up a Charity business account for our 501(c)(3) organization.

PayPal claims I am running a VPN program when I log in - which is totally false.  They say my VPN program is blocking PayPal.  It is turned off !!

I think what is happening is that my VPN program left some "crumbs" in the OS after I turned it off and PayPal's servers are mistaking those leftover crumbs (which cannot be removed from Windows 10) for a VPN that is running.   How do I fix this or convince Paypal that their program/servers are too sensitive for Windows 10 OS and leftover (closed) VPNs?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

WAB712
Contributor
Contributor

RADPAC
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry ... you forgot to include your solution.... O

Login to Me Too

RADPAC
Contributor
Contributor

Please do not reply to topics if you have nothing to add...

Login to Me Too

RADPAC
Contributor
Contributor

"Vpn Always On At Startup" issues are most commonly caused by corrupted or missing dynamic-link library (DLL) files. Issues related to it usually occur when a program mishandles the file during use. The most common problem happens within the Windows registry, where applications look up the location of DLLs they need and PayPal computer programmers are completely clueless about the actual operations that take place in Windows 10 behind the scene.  This is usually because programmers from companies such as PAYPAL are very old school and they have no knowledge or training in the micro-operations of modern OS software like Windows 10.  These programmers are falsely attributing these errors to VPNs, when in fact, the errors are due to their ignorance of Windows 10.  And because these are critical files, when one becomes unavailable, there's no telling what could go wrong.

Most commonly, you will experience program lock-ups, slow PC performance, system freezes, blue screen of death, startup or shutdown issues, and installation failures. In the worst case, if the DLL is required by Windows, your entire system could become unstable.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.