Uploading ID document - Something went wrong

QVH
New Community Member

Just created a business account for the charity i work with. final stages include uploading my verifiable ID. I have added the document, get a green tick, add my DOB and Country and hit submit. 

then I get "Something went wrong" no explanation, no next steps, nothing i can work with to fix it myself.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @QVH,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you were having issues with submitting your personal details. I know how important it is to have your account running smoothly. As per the information that you've shared, it seems like there might be a technical glitch on the website that has led to this error. In this case, I would recommend you try some troubleshooting such as clearing cache and cookies or try using a different browser or device. If you are attempting on the PayPal mobile app and are experiencing difficulty, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if this helps to resolve this issue. If the issue still persists, kindly reach out to PayPal Customer Support through the available contact options on our website for further assistance.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.