Unsubscribing from marketing messages

emzee9999
Contributor
Contributor

I don't use PayPal myself, but had to set up an account to make a couple of purchases for employees.  Fortunately, I used an alias email and did not give my phone number.

I have been inundated with emails ever since and no amount of unsubscribing has worked.  I can't email or call PayPal directly without giving my personal phone number and I'm not willing to give it to them.

Any suggestions for me?

Emzee9999

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Joy

Hi @emzee9999,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been receiving unwanted emails from PayPal. If unsubscribing has been unsuccessful, I suggest blocking emails from PayPal within your email notifications. Please keep in mind that this will block all emails from PayPal from coming through. You can also adjust your email account to have PayPal emails go to a spam folder.

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

emzee9999
Contributor
Contributor

I will block them and have them sent directly to trash.  I had hoped to avoid this as some people in my organization have needed me to pay for them through PayPal, but from this point forward I will refuse and tell them to pay themselves or have me request payment by check directly to the vendor.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.