Unreadable message

dozsaz
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I get message from paypal. when opened it will send the following error message and will not allow you to read the message!

{
    "name": "RATE_LIMIT_REACHED",
    "message": "Too many requests. Blocked due to rate limiting.",
    "debugId": "f3806020a6d55"
}

What's the problem? At the first opening, he wrote this.

Best, 

dozsaz

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @dozsaz

Thanks for posting in the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear you received a strange error when opening a message from PayPal. I would clear your cache and cookies or try a different web browser to see if you can get the message to open. You could also try using our mobile web browser or app if you're using a desktop. If the error persists, I recommend reaching out to Customer Support through an alternate option listed on our website by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal. 

I hope you're able to check the message soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.