Unlink and Link of Mpesa Number

nchorokoo
New Community Member

Hello,

I want to delink my Mpesa number ([removed]) from any account and link it to this account

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ali_3
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @nchorokoo,

Welcome to the PayPal community! I see that you would like to unlink the M-Pesa phone number to any PayPal account and want to add this PayPal account to the M-Pesa phone number. To unlink M-Pesa and PayPal, please contact the M-Pesa support team. Once you have done unlinking them, 

I'd suggest you review this link which has information on how you can link PayPal and M-Pesa account, and once the linking is complete you can proceed with the withdrawal. 

1. After completing the registration, click "Withdraw".
  2. Your available balance will be displayed. You will only be able to withdraw money up to the available USD balance shown in your PayPal account. If you hold a balance in your PayPal account in a different currency, please log in to your PayPal account at paypal.com/ke and convert the money into USD.
  3. Enter the amount you would like to withdraw from your PayPal account in USD.
  4. You will be redirected to a page showing the amount to be received in KES, the exchange rate used for the currency conversion, and the estimated transaction processing time.
  5. Confirm and complete the withdrawal of funds.
Refer to this link which will guide you through this process. 

I hope this helps!

- Ali
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.