Unable to make transactions

Mortimus
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to complete a transaction on Ebay but im unable to.  Every-time I try to process it  they say "We can't confirm its you"  and nothing works even on my  Pay-Pal account when I tested sending a small amount of money to someone.  I'm trying to buy something from Ebay and this is how it all started. The only thing I recall doing was opening and closing  the small window where you  complete the Pay-pal transactions a couple of times because I was trying to look  for the Pay in 4 option and  later sending multiple  text confirmation codes to a temporary phone number because my phone is broken and I really need to get into my account.  I need to make the payment because I need to buy a new phone and the only way I can afford  it is with the pay in 4 plan. I don't have a phone so I can't contact Pay Pal support via phone. I don't have any more alternate phone numbers since this family member left today and I don't know when they will come back. I'm stuck without my account and without my phone. Can someone please help me get into my account?. I can't create a new one since I don't have a phone and  I wanna buy the phone I want.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @Mortimus

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

I appreciate this must be concerning. However, if you cannot receive a code via phone to log in, you would need to contact our customer service team for assistance with this. This is not something we could fix via the PayPal Community. 

To contact our customer service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage. 

You can also contact us via Facebook PM's or Twitter DM's. 
For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal
For Twitter: @AskPayPal

With regards to PayPal's Pay in 4, PayPal Pay in 4 is not available for certain merchants and goods. We may also decide not to offer PayPal Pay in 4 as a payment option in certain circumstances, such as where our checks suggest an increased risk of fraud or where data we hold suggests you may not be eligible.

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.