Unable to login to the app “something went wrong”

Feenmddlox
Contributor
Contributor

I am using PayPal for over 10 years now and it works well a web browser. However, the app would not work for me because I keep getting an error saying “Something went wrong“ “This happens sometimes - trying again may help fix the problem.” I’ve been seeing this message for around a year both on my iPad and iPhone. Push notifications and verifying 2 factor authentication with the app works fine. But I keep seeing the error when I log in. And in the browser on the same device it works well. What is wrong?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

C2s2
New Community Member

Me too

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Feenmddlox and @C2s2

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum!

I am sorry to know about the trouble with the app. If you are attempting to log in through the PayPal mobile app and are experiencing difficulty, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if this helps to resolve this issue. 

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Feenmddlox
Contributor
Contributor
Done that. The problem persist even after reinstalling the app. I even reset the network configuration and removed the app and reset. It’s not fixing it. Tried both in iPad and iPhone.
Login to Me Too

ssusa1
New Community Member

did you ever resolve the issue?  I am having the same problem with IOS.  All the videos on yt say for android and IOS but they have nothing to do with ios.  Tried calling by closed in USA right now.

Login to Me Too

Feenmddlox
Contributor
Contributor

No I am still having this issue both on iPhone and iPad

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.