Unable to login to my account cause SMS from PayPal are no longer coming to my phone

ArvydasJonas
Contributor
Contributor

I'm unable to login to my PayPal account cause SMS with the 'security code' which PayPal sends are no longer coming to my phone (not a smartphone), although it used to come without problems a few months ago.

SMS from other sources are coming ok.

My mobile service provider said they need to know the number from which PayPal sends SMS in order to check out the situation..

But I deleted old PayPal SMS, so I don't know PayPal's number..

Anyone knows from what number PayPal sends SMS if I live in Lithuania ?

Or maybe someone knows is it somehow possible to log in to PayPal without a phone ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ali_3
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @ArvydasJonas,

Welcome to the PayPal community! I understand that you are facing issues with logging into your PayPal account and receiving SMS from the service provider. There is no easy way of saying this, however, login issues are sensitive, and to fix this you will need to get in touch with us over the phone. It involves verbal verification related to the information on your PayPal account.

I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Help and Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance.

Good luck!

- Ali

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.