Unable to confirm mobile phone number on business account "Users Details"

gbsomerville
New Community Member

I am an authorised administrator on a business account, and am having trouble sending myself payment (which is authorised on the account). Having gone round in circles many times, I have found that my mobile phone number shows as unconfirmed in the Users section. In the personal details section it doesn't say this, and all other ID verification is good. I have tried to update the number and even add the same number again, to see if that would force a "confirm number" option, however this hasn't happened and so I am unable to confirm the number. Does anyone know how to sort this out? Obviously I know that my number can only be used on one account, which is registered to my personal account, but surely PayPal is not so ridiculous that it won't let you use your personal number on a business account as an administrator? My other thought is would the account owner have to confirm my number? Many thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi gbsomerville, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member!

To keep the PayPal community safe and confirm ownership of phone numbers, only one mobile number can be confirmed on a PayPal account at a time, and a mobile number may not be confirmed on more than one PayPal account at a time. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.