Unable to access my old account. Security Questions forgotten.

stevefarrugia

Can't log in to my PP account.  My (saved) password is being rejected, so I request to 'change PW'.  I give correct code received on my phone, BUT then I'm asked (years old) security questions, so I am rejected again!  Circular labyrinth.  Log in to be able to log in.  I need a human customer service but all i get is obstacles, not service.   I wish to change (or disable) my security questions.  I had to create a new account just to log in here, but I need to stop a transaction on my old account so I need access to that - which is proving impossible.  Can any one help please?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @stevefarrugia,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear of the difficulty with regaining access to your account, and I'll be happy to get you to the place where you can receive help.

If you click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then click Password and account access, then click Login problems, you will find the contact information at the bottom of the page for accessing assistance without the need to log in. Alternatively, you can reach out for assistance on social media by DM on Instagram or Twitter, or PM on Facebook.

I hope this can be resolved quickly for you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.