Trouble logging in

gcmagdaleno
Contributor
Contributor

So, I am just logging in to my paypal account and then after clicking the login button, it proceeds with the security check thing with google's captcha. And after that, it just redirects me in the login activity with the red error message: "We're having some trouble processing your request right now. Please try again shortly, and if persist let us know." I can however login to my laptop and PayPal's website but not on my android app. Hoping to get an immediate response, thanks! Also, I have already sent an email to PayPal customer support but yeah, I'm posting it here too!

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Stanellos
New Community Member
I have The same problem but when I go to the reset button I go back as try again and it works
Login to Me Too

Melle_2327
New Community Member

Hello, good day! Could you please help on how to log in my other paypal account in Philippines? I have a trouble of logging in on my other paypal account because my philippine number is no longer working here in Saudi arabia. I have a funds there. I can't log in because I can not received the one time code anymore sent to my philippine number which is <removed>. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Ahsanbhai4545aa
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal couldn't verified my account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.