There is nowhere on my account that shows if i am verified or not.

emjayjay
Contributor
Contributor

I am beyond frustrated after numerous calls to the Paypal helpdesk and still i cannot see anywhere on my account if i am verified or not. There is literally nowhere that shows on my dashboard or anywhere. Is it because i am not using the App? I have followed all the steps to verify- including sending my licence- and the helpdesk person received it and said that is fine. Then i still got a message from the survey company i am trying to get paypal reward from saying your Paypal account isn't verified. So i ring Paypal again. The next person says you need to go to your Account and check everything is correct. address, email etc. well everything on there is fine and has been since i joined in 2013. there isn't even anywhere on that account page to press updated. I have nothing to change or add. I am so fed up. I truly don't know what else to do. I am tired of them telling me to follow the verification steps. I just want to find somewhere on my paypal account that shows if i am verified or not! thanks and sorry for the rant 🙂

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@saccoconsulting 

To verify in South Africa you add and confirm a visa credit card and >>>

https://www.paypal.com/za/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-verify-my-paypal-account-faq444?app=searchAutoC...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kathysomerville
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same problem, Need to fix this this but how?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.