Sorry we couldn’t confirm it’s you

babakuba
Contributor
Contributor

CE30F1F7-8280-42E0-870D-AC2A5CBB7DA1.pngSo, I first get error when I wanted to remove my old credit card,then I get error trying to add new one,also under my new address there is undefined for some reason....yesterday I get to chat with one of agents,it took all day getting answers on my messages,and she told me to wait 24 h to try to remove my card and after that all other errors should be fixed,instead when I tried to log in I get this message ”Sorry we couldn’t confirm it’s you “. I have no idea what to do now. My money that I transferred 2 days ago still isn’t on my bank account, I can’t access message center,email not possible, service with phone not working,also I don’t get responses on Facebook or Twitter.What I am supposed to do now?88ADA73B-92FA-4D1D-9661-5356E3A50DD2.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Fatzers
Contributor
Contributor

It's truly shocking to see a company - any company really but especially one this size&impact -  implement a policy this dumb. I can't log on to my account because the moronic algorithm keeps repeating "Sorry we couldn’t confirm it’s you" RIGHT AFTER they did confirm it's me (as I requested to change my password,  got the security code they sent to my email, & then entered that code on the login form). 

"You cannot add more than 100 images in this community."
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.